Are you thinking about tackling a painting project yourself?
Painting your home can be a very satisfying project but to give consideration to every aspect of the job you should ask yourself a few questions before you begin.
How well your paint job looks and lasts depends on the answers to these questions.
- What kind of paint would be best for the job? Flat, semi-gloss, high-gloss, washable and ceramic are a few choices. What are the differences?
- How much does the quality of the paint matter? How can I tell if a paint is high quality?
- What are the benefits of a low-odor paint to me or my family?
- What is the condition of the walls in the room to be painted? If the walls are cracked or marred, what kind of paint finish will mask the surface best?
- How do I prepare the walls for painting to get long-lasting results? The crucially important step of prep work is where you will spend most of your time on the job.
- What kind of primer should be used? Should the primer be tinted, and to what extent?
- If more than one color is to be used in the room, do I know the techniques for cutting in the edges?
- What kind of tools are needed for a beautiful paint job? Am I familiar with different roller naps and brushes? How about paint sprayers? How do I achieve the smoothest surface finish?
The painting pros at Quality Touch recommend that you consider all of the questions above and take time to find the answers if you are unsure about anything.
If you decide that you would rather hire professionals to do the job, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you. We can provide as much information on materials as necessary to help you make good choices, and can give you the details on our process for insuring beautiful results.
What are the benefits to hiring a professional to paint your home rather than doing it yourself?
Quality Touch Painting guarantees:
Attention to details
Knowledge and experience with tools, materials and techniques
Expert surface preparation for the best results. Lack of preparation can cause a good paint to perform poorly.
The highest quality paint and tools will be used, assuring a beautiful and long-lasting finish.
Why not get it done right the first time? Quality Touch Painting takes our customer's satisfaction to heart and strives to provide prompt and reliable service with a finished product of the highest quality at an affordable price.